Sling adapters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the little nub version for a single point Blackhawk sling. The one you're looking at seems bulkier than necessary. Note, I can't see the pic well on my Crackberry. I also use an ASAP plate on some others. Depends on the sling you want to use and the hardware. QD or gator clips.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not ever seen that one. I use one from Mid West Industries where you just remove the adjustable butt stock and slide it up over the extension onto the extension nut and tighten it down. It has worked fine for me. It's for the quick release sling swivels. It's the MCTAR - 30. You don't remove the end plate.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not ever seen that one. I use one from Mid West Industries where you just remove the adjustable butt stock and slide it up over the extension onto the extension nut and tighten it down. It has worked fine for me. It's for the quick release sling swivels. It's the MCTAR - 30. You don't remove the end plate.

That is what this one is, is yours nice and sturdy? Have you had any issues with it?

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine has been fine and I see no potential problems. Once it's tightened down it seems rock solid. When I was looking, it seems like DD, or BCM had one very similar to it also. However, I must confess that I have not spent hours and hours slinging one around. But again, I don't see any problems and it was simple to install.

Latest posts

Top Bottom