Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Super cardio this morning, introduced my Son in Law to my madness, we cut it a little short as he did a great job, but gave out early.

Time: 65 minutes
maxhr: 163
avghr: 130
calories: 812

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday was the first day back after two day's break.

Row 25 minutes at 65% intensity. Stop every 5 minutes and do 5 moderate to heavy strict barbell presses. (Ended up rowing about 2.75 miles)

Followed by:

2:30 minutes jump rope, 3 sets of 5 pullups, 10 pushups, 15 air squats, and then 4 clean and jerks
1:30 jump rope, 2 sets of 5, 10, 15, and 3 CJs
1 minute JR, 1 set of 5, 10, 15 and 2 CJs.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am leaving for snow skiiing in a bit, will be working out in the lodges workout room at Lake Tahoe the next 10 days. Finished week 5 of my 8 week cycle last night with a good boxing workout. Weirdly Christmas and NYE both fall on one of my only 2 full day offs. I didnt really get crazy eating during Christmas holiday even tho the wife made all kinds of goodies I used to eat a lot of, I just wasnt into any of them this year as I told myself they were bad for me. I made sure I had my fruits for sweets, and lots of vegies and lean meats.

shakyhand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have ran a total of 20 mi for December & 6 in Nov.
After catching up on this thread I will have my son drop me off at the YMCA hit the weights and run home. My typical run is 1.8 mi (to work) then back. I am finally under ten minutes. Todays run will be ca 3 mi. Just trying to ease into running. It would suck to develop a problem right before the run n gun LoL.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
7.37mi of mixed terrain (asphalt mostly, but some gravel, hard packed dirt, mud) in 59:41.

Sun was out and weather was perfect. Still some blacky icy spots in the shade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom