Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quick chest, tricep, and ab circuit. 4 sets of 4 exercises. No one else at the armory so was stuck using machines.

Knee is doing well after the run yesterday. Have a post-MRI appt with an orthopedist next week. Probably going to put off surgery again. I hate the up and down cycle but cutting into it when it is doing fine seems wrong.

Guess we'll see how it holds up snowboarding on the mountain and during the run'n'gun next month.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used some weight machines for squats and bench press. Smith machines maybe? Not sure..

Smith machines still use free weights, they just have the bar mounted on a track to help with stability and (to some extent) safety. While a 'machine' by name, I don't really consider them one int he same vein that the pulley-based machines with pin- or dial-selected weights are.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
12 Days of Christmas...kicked my ass!

Warm up of 6-8 of every movement. Followed by the workout, done in the progression of the 12 days of Christmas song (1 then 2-1, 3-2-1, 4-3-2-1 etc...all the way through to the last set of 12, 11, 10, 9 etc...)

1 clean and jerk
2 bar facing burpees
3 box jump overs
4 toes to bar
5 pull ups
6 push ups
7 deadlifts
8 kettle bell high pulls
9 wall balls
10 lateral jumps over your bar
11 kettle bell swings
12 thrusters

Last edited:

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^ hell yeah!!!

I actually went to a gym today

Deadlift 10-8-6 w increasing weight
Long Jumps 10
Squat Walk (20 steps)
pull-ups
pushups

5 cycles 1 min rest between each.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chest Back and Arms combo this morning, my workout partner is gone for a few weeks so I am working on motivating myself, I showed up this morning....

Time: 59.11
maxhr: 148
avghr: 117
calories: 529

Latest posts

Top Bottom