WHAT A GAME! Go Pokes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
K-State has a terrible defensive secondary - I shudder to think what TCU and Baylor are going to do to that outfit. Another QB out hurt, too - and he was doing pretty well, despite their horrible O-line. Good win for OSU, and looks like a long season for my Wildcats. I guess we KSU fans can (hopefully) look forward to KU and Iowa State. Maybe even Texas.....maybe.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
K-State has a terrible defensive secondary - I shudder to think what TCU and Baylor are going to do to that outfit. Another QB out hurt, too - and he was doing pretty well, despite their horrible O-line. Good win for OSU, and looks like a long season for my Wildcats. I guess we KSU fans can (hopefully) look forward to KU and Iowa State. Maybe even Texas.....maybe.

I thought you were talking about O-state for a minute. We are 5-0, but 2 were really ugly against unranked opponents. TCU and Baylor (never thought I would see the day Baylor was a threat) are going to throttle us.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's even more concerning is the fill-in QB K-State played for much of the game (until his injury) is actually a Wide Receiver - and he did a much better job than their actual back-up QB has been doing.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought you were talking about O-state for a minute. We are 5-0, but 2 were really ugly against unranked opponents. Texas Tech, OU, TCU and Baylor (never thought I would see the day Baylor was a threat) are going to throttle us.

Fixed.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That sir is very debatable. I call your attention to last year. The winner of the big 12 will lose at least one game and not make the playoffs. The teams you added to that list along with the pokes are going to kill each other off. OU and TT along with OSU will be in the thick of blood letting of each other at the top That is the reason we need BYU and Louisville in the league so we can have a championship game.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sir is very debatable. I call your attention to last year. The winner of the big 12 will lose at least one game and not make the playoffs. The teams you added to that list along with the pokes are going to kill each other off. OU and TT along with OSU will be in the thick of blood letting of each other at the top That is the reason we need BYU and Louisville in the league so we can have a championship game.

Could be..... but OSU is the weakest of those mentioned.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could be..... but OSU is the weakest of those mentioned.

Weakest well that too is debatable. Most good teams get better with each week during a season. Each of those mentioned will come down to good coaching in the stretch. Gundy will be right there in that dept.

Latest posts

Top Bottom