1/2 of beef raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sons 10under little league team (Perry Colts) is raffling off 1/2 side of beef (400lbs hanging weight).

TICKETS: $5 a piece.

ONLINE ENTRY (fundrazr.com): http://fnd.us/c/8KEA4 <- click here, fill out info and let me know here or PM me name and your phone# and i will finish you out.

DRAWING: July 6th

Processed: Miller Packing in Covington, Oklahoma

On July 9th the winner can call Miller Packing (580-864-7440) and discuss how they want their winnings sectioned.
(I will be back from our baseball event on July 13th to help with delivery if need be.)

If you are local in the Perry, Morrison, and Stillwater area’s I can arrange a meeting to get you your tickets if you would like. I work in Stillwater at KICKER/Stillwater Design over by Boomer Lake.

CONTACT: Tyson Coker 580-830-0018 (call or text) if you have any questions.

Once monies are sent in from OSA members i will take a picture of their given tickets with there name, date, contact # all laid on a piece of paper dated to help verify proof, etc&#8230; the picture will then be sent to you for your records.

Tickets from OSA will be labeled “OSA” so I have an idea of how many entered. if there is a big enough overall turn out from the OSA community for this raffle, i would like to show my thanks by putting OSA on the team banner in one of the following areas:

Grand slam: $500+
Home run: $250+
Triple: $100+

Proceeds are to help cover the cost for food, rooms, etc... For the entire team (11 families, 5 night stay at the USSSA 10aa World Series)

Thanks, for your time guys/gals and GOOD LUCK!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom