1885 browning high wall. Bpcr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have an 1885 browning highwall with all of the aptitures , box, etc that came with it. Shot approx. 50 rounds.

I have lost eye sight in master eye so I am looking to sell ….. Where can I find value? I have looked at auction sites to find no bids on too high of prices. I was thinking $1200. But I do not know if that is realistic …. Any input would be appreciated

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had one of those, it was a heavy rascal. when i sighted it in my then father in law went with me to a small 100 yard range. i put out a pistol target and fired my first shot offhand, Otis started to tell where it was on the target, "i know Otis, i can see the hole from here". put it in the truck took it home, and cleaned then waited for deer camp. good luck with the sale. didn't browning make a whole bunch of different model years? it was the first japanese made browning i bought and was super impressed with the quality. and 45-70 makes a big hole. if it were mine, in the condition described, i'd not sell it for less than a grand and it could be worth more...

Latest posts

Top Bottom