1st LEO Encounter Since Getting CCL - Positive Experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Was it out to begin with? I've never had to replace a tag light that was "out".

I'm still wondering how y'all get the officers to come to the window. I always got asked to step out and walk to the car - sometimes backwards.

Cause you fit the profile...lol. Each Trooper has their own way of doing things. Officiallly you are taught to bring them back to your vehicle. Personally I dont want any one I dont know in my vehicle. Its like my office and I hate having to throw down air freshner or disinfectant each time I have a "guest".

Blurplers

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear such a pro PO handled it well. i got pulled over for "floating" a stop sign not to long ago. The PO was the most professional encounter i hav ever had. I wasnt carrying at the time since i am not allowed to carry at work or have a gun on property (dont ask, not allowed to talk about it, confidentiality agreement lol). And he even gave me a verbal warning. That was a 1st for me. ive always gotten a ticket in the past lol.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had some bad experiences with LE guys..(ok..i was a little outa control in my past...lol)....but i must say out of all contact i've ever had, the vast majority were very positive!!! It's like customer feedback forms....who ever takes the time to fill out a good one??? 98% that you receive are ugly ones. Ya ALWAYS hear about the bad police contact...but rarely does anyone take the time to report on the positive.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got lit up by an OHP at hwy 33 right as you round the last bend coming from down Langston way into Guthrie. Handed him my card and proclaimed my armed-ness and he just said, "I'm gonna write you a warning...be right back." Didn't even blink. I did notice he told me it was a warning before he even went back to his patrol car.

Latest posts

Top Bottom