1st post intro / rant about the BX firearms counter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you should just keep doing what you're doing,squeaky wheel action,and wait it out.It really hasn't been that long.What is this BX you speak of?? Is it military base exchange?? Whatever it is,when you get your rifle tell them you will never buy from them again.

BTW,welcome and ignore the resident wise a$$es.

Yeah right on!

Wait, your not talking about me are you steve?

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Bigsaxy1270

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I seriously think they have your gun in the back. They are just enjoying watching the vein on your forehead pop out a little further every time you come in. Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh a little...

On a serious note, we've all been there and my rule is if they don't want my business someone else does. I quit doing business with Outdoor America years ago because the salesmen acted like I was being a royal thorn in their side because I wanted to buy a $600 gun. Tell them to make it right or you'll take your business elsewhere.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome!, Nice collection your working on already for being a not so noob. when You say establishment with a 200 dollar mark up I instantly thought GunWorld and laughed and thought no cant be... Mike Mathews ONLY marking it up $200 that would be a steal in his eyes. I miss the GW thread can we start a new one! Ive got storys galore from when I worked in that nightmare

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome.

They didn't have the gun, it had to be ordered, they did say it could take up to two weeks. It's only a couple days past the two week mark...not seeing how you got "screwed".

Relax, take a deep breath and picture all the fun you will have when your blaster comes in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom