1st post intro / rant about the BX firearms counter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is what I was taught from an early age.. Screw me once, shame on you.. Screw me twice, shame on me... What you have to decide is, was the 200.00 plus tax you saved worth the screwing? If so, happy shooting.
Actually I heard the saying goes..."Fool me once ..shame on it ...fool me twice ...well..we wont be fooled again"
GWB at his best

.LOL

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome.

They didn't have the gun, it had to be ordered, they did say it could take up to two weeks. It's only a couple days past the two week mark...not seeing how you got "screwed".

Relax, take a deep breath and picture all the fun you will have when your blaster comes in.

So the part about them selling it from under me isn't getting "screwed" over? Or the lie of over nighting it? That's bad business point blank. I understand they said it could take up to two weeks, but when the guy basically retracts his statment and says he's never seen it take that long and that it'll probably be in in 3 days... seeing as the distributor is in TX. I just don't see what the hold up is and don't like being lied to.

I understand that some of you would have just waited it out and not be as impatient as I am, but I'm fast paced (I own 2 race cars...) No one knows what tomorrow will bring and I'm not about to leave something undone or look back and say I could have had that or done that...

But whatever, after these 2 guns come in I just won't do business with them anymore and if someone asks what I think, I'll voice my opinion.

Also, thanks for the welcomes everyone. I'd reply to each post individually but that'd take a while.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:violin:

I say chill out. It was your decision to agree to wait it out and purchase from them. You could've gone to any other gun store and purchased it for a tad more.

Oh, BTW, welcome to OSA.

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right, I did agree to wait for it and it got there 3 days later like the one guy said. They sold it from under me. The gun I ordered. You'd be ok with that if someone did that to you?

Maybe I believe in better business practices...

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right, I did agree to wait for it and it got there 3 days later like the one guy said. They sold it from under me. The gun I ordered. You'd be ok with that if someone did that to you?

Maybe I believe in better business practices...

I don't make orders on guns from businesses I know are shotty. I order from places I KNOW can get what I want, IF I order. I usually don't make a purchase on a firearm unless I can see, touch, function test it.

Maybe you believe in better business practices, but I'm smart enough to not get into those situations.

Again, welcome to the forums.

Latest posts

Top Bottom