1st post intro / rant about the BX firearms counter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? Did you not even read? I mean my post right above your's shows I'm moving on.

I made this topic first to give my experience with them and hopefully warn others, secondly to see if any others have had problems and what came of it. I'm giving the updates so the people who aren't being f'n douchebags can make decisions off of this bad example of running a business.

Some of you need to get off your high horse and jump off a cliff.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? I made this topic first to give my experience with them and hopefully warn others, secondly to see if any others have had problems and what came of it. I'm giving the updates so the people who aren't being f'n douchebags can make decisions off of this bad example of running a business.

Easy man, their just giving you a hard time. I still vote you tell them when it comes in that you will be there in two weeks.

Ronk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made the decision not to deal with the BX over guns within 2 weeks of them opening the counter. I've been warning people off of them ever since.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? Did you not even read? I mean my post right above your's shows I'm moving on.

I made this topic first to give my experience with them and hopefully warn others, secondly to see if any others have had problems and what came of it. I'm giving the updates so the people who aren't being f'n douchebags can make decisions off of this bad example of running a business.

Dang dude, you need too hook up with zombie hunter...just sayin

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

...and you might lighten up and get some thicker skin. You came in here bitchin' about a shop that's 'screwed' you over for three weeks and you keep talking about cancelling the order yet you still haven't and now some of us are poking some fun at you.

Maybe get over it and cancel your order, or quit bitching about it?

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe get over it and cancel your order, or quit bitching about it?

What part of "I'm more than likely still going to go to Sooner State Pawn tomorrow and order it from them." and "I made this topic first to give my experience with them and hopefully warn others, secondly to see if any others have had problems and what came of it. I'm giving the updates so the people who aren't being f'n douchebags can make decisions off of this bad example of running a business." didn't you understand?

I don't have to cancel anything from the BX. Obviously as you said what ever I do isn't going to hurt them and they more than likely sell it either way.

Whatever though, see it as you will. If you think I'm bitching then so be it.

Maybe you could just not click on the link to this thread, or stop posting in it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom