1st post intro / rant about the BX firearms counter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in the BX today looking and then a few hours later (after a trip to Ted's) went to Sooner State and picked up two pistols. Tommy had better prices.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had a similar experience with the BX over ammo, tried to order it twice so far and it has been 2 months still don't have my ammo. they are incompetent. I thought it would be great to be able to buy guns on base thought it would save money but they hired the wrong people to run the gun counter.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, trust me I've noticed.

Also, I've got an update.

So I was in there after work because my buddy wanted to buy a springfield xd. I decided to ask and guess what... it's still not here even though the manager was "working it" and "it should be in by wednesday." They have until friday. If it's not in by then I'll cancel the order for the guns I have ordered and go get them else where.

Yup, I talked to them about my situation today. More than likely I'll be buying from them.

Go buy them there, then when the BX calls and tells you that your gun is in, tell them you will come get it in 3 days, 2 weeks MAX!

Welcome to OSA dude. Remember, patience is a virtue that few possess.

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I left some details out from yesterday's update hoping today would be "the day". I actually talked to a manager yesterday and he told me that 100% sure that it was shipped out to them on Monday. He even said they had a confirmation from the distributor and from fedex. He then said he'd call me right back once he found out where the gun was and if it'd be in today or not.

Well, I didn't get a call from him until 10 mins ago. He tells me now that the confirmation he got yesterday was for a different gun and that my gun is shipping today and I should expect it on Wednesday. He said he's going to compensate me for the troubles of them selling my gun from under me and having to wait so long to get another. We'll see what that means I guess. I can't wait to see what kind of bull crap they'll try and feed me on Wednesday.

This is fair warning to anyone going to the BX looking to order something from them, DON'T.

I'm more than likely still going to go to Sooner State Pawn tomorrow and order it from them. I just hope I can make it for sure because I already promised a buddy I'd work on his car... drats.

By the way, Jalapeno, care to elaborate more on what went on with you. Did they give you any run around?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boosted, you're starting to sound like a battered spouse...."oh I really hate him, but maybe he'll be nice to me next week". LOL

Cut and run!

Latest posts

Top Bottom