2 Tulsa Officers shot last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I implore any and all of you to be present for this mans funeral if at all possible. We need to come together and send him off like the Hero he is. God Bless his parents, wife, two young sons and his brothers and sisters in blue.

I agree, I'd like to turn Tulsa Blue in respect to him and his family.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I implore any and all of you to be present for this mans funeral if at all possible. We need to come together and send him off like the Hero he is. God Bless his parents, wife, two young sons and his brothers and sisters in blue.

Agree. Every citizen and officer statewide if able should attend or line the procession route. It needs to be a symbol for the state and country to see that we’re done with this crap.

“This is how we riot” by Mike the Cop

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man ... this breaks my heart. I know I sound cynical about a lot of **** going on right now but for all the men and women who are sticking to their guns and staying in this job right now know I pray for your safety daily. I know how lucky Grumpy and I have been. I do not take that for granted for one second. :crying:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
MourningBadge1.jpg

This is more fitting

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom