2 Tulsa Officers shot last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes Please pray for the second officer, he was shot multiple times as well and may have suffered a head shot?

He did.

Keep him in your thoughts and you religious folks pray for him, hopefully his swelling will subside and he then might be able to follow commands, give a thumbs up, and possibly respond that he knows what happened. This would be a good sign if this were to happen, hypothetically speaking. The rest of the week is crucial I'm sure.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out the best way to attend. Line the streets, or be outside of Church? I personally would not want to “crash” the funeral, but would like very much to be able to meaningfully show our support and respect. I want to his family, friends and brothers/sisters in blue to know they have the communities support. Any suggestions on etiquette/proper procedure?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want this getting buried

Is anyone going from OKC? I'd drive or carpool and help with gas expense with someone.

I am trying to figure out the best way to attend. Line the streets, or be outside of Church? I personally would not want to “crash” the funeral, but would like very much to be able to meaningfully show our support and respect. I want to his family, friends and brothers/sisters in blue to know they have the communities support. Any suggestions on etiquette/proper procedure?
Not crash the funeral but be at least close enough to see it. If that isn't possible I'd be on the route to the cemetery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom