2010 Osa Silencer Shoot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on the USSA volunteer range staff and I'm a Safety Officer Instructor for IDPA, so I can help with range safety.

I can bring a Glock 17 with an AAC Evolution 9mm, a Browning Buckmark with an AAC Pilot and by June I should be able to bring out a RR 11.5" Colt M16 with an AAC M4-2000 Mod 8.

My requirements would be that the shooter provide factory ammo of good quality or purchase ammo from me at market price.

Perhaps LTCOL (MAJ) could lay on some Alabama Ammo Special K for the 9mm's?

Awesome!!! By june I should be able to bring a SI Defense .223 SBR w/YHM Phantom. A buckmark & an .22 AR w/silencerco sparrow & hopefully a Noveske 9mm SBR with a YHM Cobra. I'd have the same requirements as GTG for shooters.

Anybody got a Surefire Can they can bring? I'd like to try one of these out.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome!!! By june I should be able to bring a SI Defense .223 SBR w/YHM Phantom. A buckmark & an .22 AR w/silencerco sparrow & hopefully a Noveske 9mm SBR with a YHM Cobra. I'd have the same requirements as GTG for shooters.

Anybody got a Surefire Can they can bring? I'd like to try one of these out.

Especially a FA556K or a Mini! :)

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on USSA to get back with me for a follow up. Our NFA day will be owner rules for their own toys. If you want to shoot someones goodies .... They make the rules.
other then that. Major has said he will bring a ton of demo cans. Someone will have to beg him to dig up a surefire !!!!

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in too. I know there will be plenty, but I'll have an SBR with a YHM Phantom and (hopefully) a GSG-5 with an SWR Spectre for people to play with.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on USSA to get back with me for a follow up. Our NFA day will be owner rules for their own toys. If you want to shoot someones goodies .... They make the rules.
other then that. Major has said he will bring a ton of demo cans. Someone will have to beg him to dig up a surefire !!!!

Just to clarify, I'd only want factory loaded FMJ's run thru any of my cans.
I'd prefer shooter's buy the ammo from the range, as I don't want to take cases & cases of ammo with me. I'd not want shooters to bring there own, since I wouldn't be able to regulate whether they were reloaded or factory.
Not trying to be a prick but I'm not rich. I couldn't just say oh well & replace a can that got messed up due to bad hand loads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom