2013-14 Deer Season Success

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HTML:
image.jpg

Shot this doe yesterday evening. First one with the smoke pole.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
been seeing this pair, button buck and a doe, pretty regularly in the evenings. the pic is from this evening. i was out this morning in the same spot and had a 5 pointer hanging out right there for a while. all the sudden it took off across the field to the north. i looked through the trees and could see it chasing some does. right after that there was a 10 point to my south down in the creek bed and it caught wind of me i guess and took off to the south. ive been holding out for one of the two 10 points ive seen there, but im getting a little antsy and may just go ahead and take a doe soon.

i1219.photobucket.com_albums_dd431_Abs0luteEviL_IMAG0712_zpsb3011354.jpg

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally got a doe tonight. Shot her with a rage hypodermic and it made big holes but she didn't bleed on the ground. Shot her quartering away and the arrow exited right behind the off leg but the gut stuff plugged it up I guess. Looked like a huge hole and I don't see how it didn't leave a blood trail but there was nothing. Took me 2 hrs of looking to find her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom