2013-14 Deer Season Success

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HardKnox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. He is 9 years old. Shot him at 0800 on Sunday just when the sleet started in pottawatomie county. He can't wait to go again on Wednesday when school is out. Congrats to you and your boy also.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EF

Savor this time in the field with your son. They grow up too fast. Congrats to you both!!!

I most definitely will! He mentioned the turkey hunt that is my avatar and how he really had a good time doing that. I still remember my dad taking me when I was his age. He would even take me bow hunting in the tree when I was 7-8. Watching my boy try to sit still, I know I busted most of his hunt, and I told him thank you for taking me 32/33 years ago, this weekend.

Last edited:

jacque1282

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dad and I went up to Dacoma for our annual father/daughter deer hunt on Saturday morning. We hunt a quarter section of land that is wooded land with a creek to the north of our blind and a large CRP field to the south. There was a lot of activity all weekend. Dad dropped an 8 point that was hot on a doe about 10:00 Saturday morning. I shot a 9 right at 5:00 Sunday evening. It snowed on us a little bit Sunday and it was cold the rest of the time, but we definitely enjoyed it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom