2015 Bedlam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
we're OK.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mayfield deserves to win the headman. He is unbelievable. The fact that he didn't get a scholarship is amazing. If he wasn't our QB we would suck. And that's sad because we have a really good team. Boomer!!!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mayfield deserves to win the headman. He is unbelievable. The fact that he didn't get a scholarship is amazing. If he wasn't our QB we would suck. And that's sad because we have a really good team. Boomer!!!

Well, I'd say if Knight was the only choice we had, we might suck...not sure how we'd do with Cody Thomas. As long as we have Mayfield runnin' & slingin' though, we have a real, legitimate chance to win any game we play.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'd say if Knight was the only choice we had, we might suck...not sure how we'd do with Cody Thomas. As long as we have Mayfield runnin' & slingin' though, we have a real, legitimate chance to win any game we play.
He can sure slip sacks pretty good. I saw him take 2 hits to the helmet early in Bedlam game and thought Oh No! hope they aren't trying to take him out of the game.

On that note, I only remember 2 flags or maybe 3 in the entire game.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He can sure slip sacks pretty good. I saw him take 2 hits to the helmet early in Bedlam game and thought Oh No! hope they aren't trying to take him out of the game.

On that note, I only remember 2 flags or maybe 3 in the entire game.

Yep. I saw one guy get away with a targeting call early, didn't catch the second I guess.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The refs were letting them play Saturday night. There were a bunch of pass interference calls that didn't get made, but the no-calls pretty much went both ways, so there's not much to complain about there.

They should've been called on two Offensive PIs, whereas Striker had a facemask out on that kid in the flat, in which I dunno how they didn't call that. Shepard also threw a pic while the ball was in the air on one of our TDs.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The refs were letting them play Saturday night. There were a bunch of pass interference calls that didn't get made, but the no-calls pretty much went both ways, so there's not much to complain about there.

Agreed. I was kinda keeping track as best I could and had them pretty even. One of OU's 1st TDs had a hold not called, and OSU had an offensive pass interference that was pretty blatant not get called on a TD in the end zone. I forget now but OU had another personal foul not called to offset the targeting no-call. I wonder if the refs were keeping track? lol

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't really complaining on the no calling. I was going to be pissed if they kept letting Mayfield take hits to the helmet and not call it. (I would also felt the same if they were letting helmet hits to Walsh go)

Latest posts

Top Bottom