2016 Deer Harvest Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiedmontGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everybody. I would be interested to know his age. I don't think we saw him last year. Here's a picture of the best buck we had on the place last year. There are some similarities genetically because they don't have good eye guards.
upload_2016-11-21_9-26-36.png

PiedmontGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
those card readers are handy but sometimes i need to get the cards home to look on the laptop. i'll go by my cam on my way to the stand and pull the card. gives me an idea what was there recently

I found a SD card reader that connects to my iPhone for less than $20. I pull the card, import all pics, then delete all pics from the SD card and put it right back in the camera. As long as you have some space on your camera storage it works really well and its quick. From the phone, when I get in my stand I can review all the pics and share the cool ones. I will usually then upload from my phone to my laptop after I get back home/office, to clear up space on my phone. Here's the one I purchased off Amazon. (Weihao Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader Adapter for Apple iPhone 5/5s/6/6s/6 Plus/7/7 Plus/iPad Mini/Air)

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot my first buck today at the blue river public fishing and hunting area. Waited two years to take a buck. Passed on several spikes and forks last year and the year before. Missed two does this year so I was getting very anxious for meat. Told myself I would take the first deer regardless of age/size. Just so happened to be this guy. Shot him with a 12 gauge sabot slug at 60yards.
photo 2-1.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom