2016 Deer Harvest Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Propaganda is right!! :) Just think what one buck and December rifle season could yield!

That's not propaganda. That's FORCING via regulations. Which I am dead set against. Hell even in Iowa you are allowed to shoot two antlered deer!!!!

Nobody would envy our regulations then, we would just be like every other state that has forced QDM on their hunters. Lets lead, not follow.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We'll we were 3 bucks, now 2, we must have followed Iowa? Maybe we just keep following them and do ML or shotgun only, I'd be okay that. Every state forces regulations, that's why they're called regulations. Was OK switch from 3 to 2 bucks for QDM, herd health, populations or a combination of all? Has to be QDM because they've not varied the doe regs hardly at all in the last 30 years. So OK is forcing QDM, it's just a matter of how far certain individuals are willing to be happy with their decisions. I remember the wailing and crying when we went from 3 bucks to 2, now look at the bucks on web, FB, hunting shows that are coming out of OK in the just the last few years, this year especially, they're beasts and a bunch of them. Look what happened when just one buck was reduced. Would reducing it by one more buck improve it even more? There's no shortage of deer in OK, nobody would be starving because they can't shoot two bucks.
When is the last time the number of doe killed in OK, exceed the number of bucks killed? Ever? Never? In SE OK where the doe limits are the most restricted, my friends reports seeing the same number of does to bucks as I do, yet we can shoot a doe or multiple doe every day of the season.

Crazy thing is that none of this even really effects me or where I hunt, we already practice this, and it works. OK doesn't know what it's missing out on IMO.

http://www.noble.org/ag/wildlife/onebucklimit/

Going to start a new thread, so we don't clutter the trophy pics :)

Madpap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not as big as some of the nice ones here but my biggest to date.
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161205_8dabd52f1711717025bda50975f4b53c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom