2017 gun goals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in the process of gathering the parts for my wife's 6.5 creed build. I really need to add a hard hitting medium bore. Leaning 375 h&h but a 416 rem would be fine as well. Outside of those two unless a mark v weatherby varmitmaster in 224 weatherby shows up.....

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me know if you need another tool package. Remind me and I might even participate.

I know last year you said next time you were going to come and show us some of your tricks. lol I do still have a ton of the parts you guys donated.

For those who don't know, FBT hooked us up last year with not only great door prizes, but also a metric TON of small parts to help finish out people's kits. For the record, I still have all of that, and in spite of having built a number of rifles during that timeframe for myself and friends, I keep those parts separate from my personal stash. Those parts were not donated to me personally, but to the build party group, so I keep them set aside to help with this kind of thing. We tried to get another session together last spring, but couldn't get everyone coordinated. So I think this year, we just need to pick some dates well in advance and go with them! I'll be bringing the "spare parts kit" along, for sure! lol

Thanks again, FBT! And Jeff, we'd love to have you there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom