2017 Rut

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a couple spikes and a yearling doe early (3 something), but as soon as the wind laid about 4:45, the deer really started to move. Tomorrow morning ought to be hopping!!!:thumb:
I saw more activity in the high winds this morning early than I did tonight after they slowed down.
We'll see whats happening in the morning.

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a few small bucks chasing this evening, before and after the wind died down. One big body deer cruising with his head to the ground at dark as well. I grunted a couple times and stopped him but couldn't make out how big he was.

I'm ready to do it all over again tomorrow.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
347BD6BF-42C9-46F7-BE7C-4670FE54C6A3.jpeg
We left the hunting spot and my daughter kids and her husband was following me and my other daughter when noticed they weren’t behind me called and son in law was telling me there was a dummy deer set up by a pond the youngest daughter said she wanted to see it so figured would turn around to let her see it as i drove by. When dove by noticed he was watching us so turned around i stopped and watched for a few minutes and a doe jumped up and he did to and they jumped the road and run off

Latest posts

Top Bottom