2021 Deer Chatter/Pics/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My target buck showed up tonight.
Just hoping he stays nocturnal until I get a chance to hunt him.

4B99F4BC-6196-41C1-95F2-C727C72A3480.png

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great deer Retrieverman.
I've been twice and seen only turkeys. 2 dozen strolled right past me at 15 yards and not a beard in site.

Cams show double the pigs over last year.

Since there are 257 corn feeders within a rock's throw of our lease, we're going to start feeding this year when the cold hits.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great deer Retrieverman.
I've been twice and seen only turkeys. 2 dozen strolled right past me at 15 yards and not a beard in site.

Cams show double the pigs over last year.

Since there are 257 corn feeders within a rock's throw of our lease, we're going to start feeding this year when the cold hits.
If it was me and there are already a bunch of corn feeders in the area, I would get a protein feeder. Right now, you can more than likely buy some sort of All Stock feed cheaper than corn, and it will give them something different and more substantial to eat. I found out about an “all natural” All Stock that Tractor Supply sells in another thread on here, and that’s what I am feeding this year. The deer really like it and so does Deerslayer. :anyone: :screwy:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
RM, can you post a pic of the TSC all stock so I know what to buy? I’ve got A&M 14% cattle creep in mine and the deer are kinda like, meh. Have a few pics of does eating it but I guess the bucks don’t care for it.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it was me and there are already a bunch of corn feeders in the area, I would get a protein feeder. Right now, you can more than likely buy some sort of All Stock feed cheaper than corn, and it will give them something different and more substantial to eat. I found out about an “all natural” All Stock that Tractor Supply sells in another thread on here, and that’s what I am feeding this year. The deer really like it and so does Deerslayer. :anyone: :screwy:
Atwood’s is carrying that all stock now too. Or something very similar. 1/8” pellets and I think 13% protein.

Latest posts

Top Bottom