2021 Deer Chatter/Pics/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would already be up there and ready to go in the morning, but my wife’s coming this trip and had something to do this afternoon. I’ve already told her me and the dogs are leaving at 6:30am, and if she’s not in the truck,:anyone:
You talk serious, if you were my brother, I would give you crap for not being on the road already. Lol

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You talk serious, if you were my brother, I would give you crap for not being on the road already. Lol
I’ve two good reasons for not already being there now. One, she gives me a lot of leeway when it comes to hunting. I actually spent more days in OK during October than in TX. Second, I bought the house in 2019, and this will only be her second time to see it. Ok, there’s a third reason. It’s going to be cold this time and having someone in the bed at night to keep me warm will definitely be nice. :thumb:

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went up to the SE side of Kaw lake, took a stroll through the the old closed down campground and ramp area couple miles east of Osage cove park. No buck sign, area is grown up thick, only saw one set of fresh tracks, looked like a young doe track, no other deer sign. No rubs, no scrapes, no obviously used areas in a mile round trip back to the truck

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn’t make it out this morning but got in one of our stands around 10am. Saw a coyote around 2pm at 300 yds. Sneaking up to some calves.

Attachments

• F9E7FF81-8777-4BF0-B0FE-E1BDDBD8535A.jpeg
    F9E7FF81-8777-4BF0-B0FE-E1BDDBD8535A.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 32

Latest posts

Top Bottom