2021 Deer Chatter/Pics/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not the biggest nor the best, but for being what he was, a trophy nonetheless.

10 ish yards. Glock 20 Sig 180gr hp. High mule kick, never ran, just kind of lolly-gagged around and then layed down about 35-40 yards away and went to sleep.

View attachment 235797
Awesome pistol kill. Congrats!

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got up early this morning and fed my dogs, and when I got ready to head out to the stand, I had a stowaway. She was trying to hide behind the pelican case.:rollingla
View attachment 235864
Did you take her with you?

When my daughter is going to one of our enclosed blinds, she has been taking her German Shepard with her. He has learned the routine and now grabs him a fresh stick along the way to chew on in the blind. He is always quiet and does great.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you take her with you?

When my daughter is going to one of our enclosed blinds, she has been taking her German Shepard with her. He has learned the routine and now grabs him a fresh stick along the way to chew on in the blind. He is always quiet and does great.
No, she didn’t get to go, because I was hunting in a 16’ tripod. My old Lab went with me when I hunted my ground blinds, but Bonnie isn’t near as calm as Annie was. Ann was content to lay at my feet and sleep, but I figure Bonnie is going to want to look out and see what’s going on.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
He looks like an old guy
1FFAF789-37A7-4A6A-939A-51C6B4462BD5.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom