2023 Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need pics!😁😁

Now don't laugh, remember it was his first buck and he is in his mid-50s so it took a while for him to get one.

Here you go:
IMG_1823.PNG

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Dorkus
Please pass on my congrats to your brother, and there’s absolutely no need to apologize for that buck. I don’t care if it’s his first or four hundredth buck the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To hell with what anyone else thinks.

This is just further proof that TV hunting shows and the internet have ruined deer hunting.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Dorkus
Please pass on my congrats to your brother, and there’s absolutely no need to apologize for that buck. I don’t care if it’s his first or four hundredth buck the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To hell with what anyone else thinks.

This is just further proof that TV hunting shows and the internet have ruined deer hunting.
Yea those jerks on the internet passing on 135" deer, hate those guys 🙄! Just kidding, I'm a little jealous.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea those jerks on the internet passing on 135" deer, hate those guys 🙄! Just kidding, I'm a little jealous.
Where you hunt and how much hunting experience you have greatly influences what is a passable buck. People need to get back to shooting what makes them happy and quit overthinking what some stranger on the internet might say about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom