2023 Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weird morning. 5 of us are in the tree. Guys in Stillwater, Luther, Crescent and Marshall. No one has seen a deer. What’s up with that? All the cams have been pretty active for the last couple days and now this?
Between the 5 of us, I think we’re running 12 cams including a couple in Kansas. Mine have taken 1 foggy pic since 6:30
Hey, at least you guys are out. I'm still dealing with the tail end of midterms. every week I regret this career change a little bit more. I was hoping to get out the end of this month, but that's when we're going to arkansas for our anniversary. Although..... The big feature of the AirBNB is that its on a couple acres with a nice farm pond. I wonder how they would feel about hunting?

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With the cool weather this morning, I expected some serious movement, and it was busier yesterday evening than this morning. :anyone:
Not here. 30 mins after shooting light, everything started moving. Feeder went off and within 15-20 seconds, 7 slick heads came running in. Literally running. 10 mins later, 4 small bucks showed up. Been hearing and seeing deer moving through the trees all morning.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom