2024 Health Insurance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Medicare is no different. When we get a cost of living increase, the insurance companies match it with a price increase.
Thank God we don't live off of SS as a sole source of income. I feel bad for the folks that do with this inflation.
When my wife retired early, she had to go to obummer care until she reached medicare age. It cost us $1100 a month for a $10,000 deductable policy.
Fawk the you can keep your doctor and keep your policy BS that the idiot mulatto in charge of this country espoused on this country to get that joke of a medical care passed.
Insurance companies WROTE OBAMA CARE!! 11,000 pages of double talk, that no one has read! If we would get off our lazy rears, quit defending OUR PARTIES CROOKS, take care of OUR business, we could find REAL Americans to elect to Congress, and the Presidency, that would be ON OUR SIDE, FOR A CHANGE!! Less than 50% of eligible Americans bother to vote, WHY WOULDN'T CROOKS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US TO GET RICH, IF WE DON'T CARE? President Trump is the ONLY politician we have had in a long time that is ON OUR SIDE, and just look at what WE ARE ALLOWING THE CROOKS, AND NEWS MEDIA, TO DO TO HIM? WHEN THE DOJ, FEDERAL JUDGES, PROSECUTORS, AND THE FBI, GO AFTER PRESIDENT TRUMP, MAYOR GIULIANI, THE PILLOW GUY, AND J-6th PROTESTERS, INSTEAD OF THE CLINTON/EPSTEIN PEDOPHILE RING, YOU KNOW OUR GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT!! Do you think the Clinton/Epstein pedophile ring would have been exposed as it was, had Hillary been elected President in 2016, instead of President Trump? THAT IS HOW SIMPLE OUR CHOICE SHOULD BE!!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Insurance companies WROTE OBAMA CARE!! 11,000 pages of double talk, that no one has read! If we would get off our lazy rears, quit defending OUR PARTIES CROOKS, take care of OUR business, we could find REAL Americans to elect to Congress, and the Presidency, that would be ON OUR SIDE, FOR A CHANGE!! Less than 50% of eligible Americans bother to vote, WHY WOULDN'T CROOKS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US TO GET RICH, IF WE DON'T CARE? President Trump is the ONLY politician we have had in a long time that is ON OUR SIDE, and just look at what WE ARE ALLOWING THE CROOKS, AND NEWS MEDIA, TO DO TO HIM? WHEN THE DOJ, FEDERAL JUDGES, PROSECUTORS, AND THE FBI, GO AFTER PRESIDENT TRUMP, MAYOR GIULIANI, THE PILLOW GUY, AND J-6th PROTESTERS, INSTEAD OF THE CLINTON/EPSTEIN PEDOPHILE RING, YOU KNOW OUR GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT!! Do you think the Clinton/Epstein pedophile ring would have been exposed as it was, had Hillary been elected President in 2016, instead of President Trump? THAT IS HOW SIMPLE OUR CHOICE SHOULD BE!!
You should use more caps so people would know your opinion REALLY MATTERS!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it's just here that i've noticed it, but it does seem that there's a lot of people speaking against socialized medicine, but not calling for the elimination of medicare or VA care.

I can't really speak to Medicare. I think most people in this area are pretty happy with the VA. But in bigger markets, with more people, there are huge problems. VA has been thru numerous scandals in the last several years than just about any other non-law enforcement federal agency. Obama's VA Secretary resigned under pressure over VA scandals. It's pretty bad in some places.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it's just here that i've noticed it, but it does seem that there's a lot of people speaking against socialized medicine, but not calling for the elimination of medicare or VA care.
I've been treated through the VA medical centers in Denver, Spokane, and Oklahoma City and all of them have provided excellent care. Sure, people complain about the VA all the time, just as others complain about their community doctors all the time - but for the price you can't beat the VA (socialized medicine).

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I've been treated through the VA medical centers in Denver, Spokane, and Oklahoma City and all of them have provided excellent care. Sure, people complain about the VA all the time, just as others complain about their community doctors all the time - but for the price you can't beat the VA (socialized medicine).
As soon as VHiT opens in 2025, if I live that long, I'm dropping Part B and going full VA.
VHiT – Veterans Hospital in Tulsa

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't really speak to Medicare. I think most people in this area are pretty happy with the VA. But in bigger markets, with more people, there are huge problems. VA has been thru numerous scandals in the last several years than just about any other non-law enforcement federal agency. Obama's VA Secretary resigned under pressure over VA scandals. It's pretty bad in some places.
Trying to get in and out of Dallas will make you pray for death from hangnail exposure. OKC is MUCH better.

Fred, they're all just paid for with either stealing from you out of your check, or raising taxes, or raising the debt limits and printing money which makes your money worth significantly less. It's all a scam and it's possible both will 100% fail in a few years. They gave the VA $300 BILLION with a B last year. Who paid for that? Answer? Everyone.

If China and Russia succeed in changing the reserve currency, which they're moving to do, you can kiss it all goodbye.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
VA and Medicare are socialized medicine but no one complains about them. So is Medicaid.

It’s only bad when it’s the working class benefiting from it…

There's some important distinctions between Medicare & Medicaid, and even the VA. The VA is the only one that's truly socialized medicine because the government actually administers care. There are plenty of horror stories to go around if you need some. Medicare, you pay into all your working life and it and Medicaid, generally use private providers.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What people don’t realize is hospitals lose money on Medicare patients. CFO of a large medical center told us in a meeting that the hospital loses over 4K for every patient we admit with Medicare.
Remember Bernie calling for “Medicare for all” at the cost of 30billion more over 10 years? If that happened every hospital would close-wouldn’t be able to pay its staff or the utility bills.

Latest posts

Top Bottom