.22 for a happy kid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 10-year-old and 6-year-old take the .22 gear up to the Happy Hollow gun range last month. Zeb, the 6-year-old, shot both my 10/22 rifle and Ruger Mk II pistol for the first time that day. Talk about a happy kid. We boys had a blast, to be sure.

Great offer Piston and Can. Props to you guys.

That's great! I can't wait till my boy is old enough that I can take him shooting with me!

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Chaseok!

How about someone from T town join in??

Done! Not sure of exact round count, but I've got some mix and match stuff somewhere in the 150-250 range. Certainly enought for a little plinking. All I ask is that you meet me at 101st and Mingo and share some good pics of the kids having a good time.

Heck, I've got a couple of 22's that need some rounds put through them. If I can get away for a couple of hours I'll bring some toys for the kids to shoot.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Done! Not sure of exact round count, but I've got some mix and match stuff somewhere in the 150-250 range. Certainly enought for a little plinking. All I ask is that you meet me at 101st and Mingo and share some good pics of the kids having a good time.

Heck, I've got a couple of 22's that need some rounds put through them. If I can get away for a couple of hours I'll bring some toys for the kids to shoot.

Thanks Porter!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a GREAT idea.

I'll jump in and kind of match it also in the Lawton area.

I'll put up 200 rounds of 22LR for each of the weekends in March.
Same conditions as OP.
If you already have tons of ammo, please don't screw it up for those who do not.
This is for kids to use and enjoy the shooting sports.

Dave

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a GREAT idea.

I'll jump in and kind of match it also in the Lawton area.

I'll put up 200 rounds of 22LR for each of the weekends in March.
Same conditions as OP.
If you already have tons of ammo, please don't screw it up for those who do not.
This is for kids to use and enjoy the shooting sports.

Dave

Thanks for joining!

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well you know it's still cold and snow covered in this part of the state. I will join in with 250 rounds of Blazer 22 ammo. These are loose packed since they are in my 30cal ammo can. Always nice to see a child smile and even more so behind a 22 firearm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom