.22lr going fast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With shipping and tax, my 1,000 rounds cost me 8.5 cents/round. A little more than some, but I figure with all the driving back and forth to Walmart looking for the stuff I still saved money.

Apologies for posting it in both general discussion and here both but I was trying to get the word to as many as possible and wasn't sure where folks would be looking.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
SGammo.com has CCI .22lr right now.
Going fast!!!!

Do you think maybe it's going fast because when someone has it in stock some people feel the need to get in the internet and advertise it to the whole world? I went to walmart the other day and the ammo shelves were stocked full, I bought what I NEEDED and I told NOBODY because I thought the ammo shortage was over.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do you think maybe it's going fast because when someone has it in stock some people feel the need to get in the internet and advertise it to the whole world? I went to walmart the other day and the ammo shelves were stocked full, I bought what I NEEDED and I told NOBODY because I thought the ammo shortage was over.

Last time I was in a Wal-Mart (about a week ago) it looked like this:
1.bp.blogspot.com__GI7E5El5Dl0_UQiUtU3Da4I_AAAAAAAAF2I_4Pm8Km9QG2k_s1600_Walmart_ammo.jpg

Rookie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm sure that's a big part of it. Every time I find ammo that hasn't been available I make sure to post it so that others in the forum have a chance to get some. I thought that's what these online communities were for. I'm the FNG though so what do I know.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's 6:30 on Friday 2/15. Heartland Outdoor just opened a new case of Remington GB 22LR Value Pack 525 rounds for $34.99. They also have a case of Federal AutoMatch 22Lr Bulk Pack 325 rounds for $19.99. If you really need 22Lr go get a box. They are limiting to one box per person.

LL