Fasting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not tough enough to do a complete fast. I went on a diet (500-700 calories a day) earlier this year, only ate dinner and a snack before bed (cant go to sleep hungry). Lost 20lbs in 22 days but noticed a muscle loss also so I got off that plan.

Good luck, hope it works out well!

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not tough enough to do a complete fast. I went on a diet (500-700 calories a day) earlier this year, only ate dinner and a snack before bed (cant go to sleep hungry). Lost 20lbs in 22 days but noticed a muscle loss also so I got off that plan.

Good luck, hope it works out well!
Much appreciated! I’ll likely lose some muscle but the overall goal is to purge my body of sugars, put myself into ketosis and transition into a keto/carnivore lifestyle. I figure for all the glutinous pleasure I can shovel down my throat over the years I should be able to endure 7 days of going without

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was worried about that but 4-7 days your body goes into muscle preservation. Again, this is from what I’ve seen. I’m for sure doing 3 days and I’m going to try for longer. I’ll listen to my body so if im feel like something is off I will stop

Mmmmmmm! Can you smell them?

1699283207403.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep! I’ll bring ibuprofen and multivitamins with me to work. Once withdrawls are gone though I really do feel amazing.

Magnesium glycinate. 1200mg. It is usually recommended you take it with food ... But ... 🤷🤷 I have taken up to 900mg at a time without food for migraines and it's worked. So good, in fact, that I take magnesium first when I have a migraine come on. It doesn't work all the time but I don't like to start out with the heavy ****. Save that stuff for when EVERYTHING hurts.

Anyway ... And drink a sugarfree and sweetener free electrolyte replacement. LMNT is my fav.

Latest posts

Top Bottom