Fasting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I have no issue admitting I’m addicted to pop and energy drinks. But as I get older I’m already noticing I’m physically lacking in my capabilities. I’ve done a two day fast and a three day fast and too be honest I felt great. I’m not a small guy and I know that my body processes fats way better than sugars and carbs. Been doing a lot of research on a 7 day water fast. One doctor online said that for every gram of glycogen in the body there are three grams of water. So when you go into ketosis you loses a ton of water weight (bloating) really fast and then you start to burn fat. I’m going to try and do a 7 day fast and then transition into carnivore. I really want to get away from pop and artificial sweeteners. I’d like to get back into a weekly sport like basketball or something to keep up my fitness but my oh my there is no way I could run around for more than 2 min lol.

All this to say I’m cordially inviting whoever wants to join me on a 7 days fast. C’mon people!!!

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seven day fast!? The best I can offer is moral support from the sidelines.
Salute Aye Aye Captain GIF

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You can do it! On a bet with my kids, I gave up pop for a week.....and I'm still going without pop and that started in August of 2016 lol. Tea, coffee and water only here now. Every great once in a while a Gatorade Zero. Low carb or no carb is easy too when get into the routine.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't join you because of my line of work. A biblical fast is denying your body of all food and drink to draw you closer to God. I can make it for maybe two if that helps you. It sure would help me. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom