Fasting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update: woke up feeling decent but after I got to work I started getting a headache and feeling lightheaded. So I stopped the fast at 83 hours. Transitioning straight into carnivore/ketovore. Had some eggs and cheese. Already feeling great. Started at 303.5 and was 295.5 this morning. Going to try and restrict carbs to 10 or less each day

To long. Glad you stopped. Now just shut off feeding your pie hole too much and get to walking.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep. Cant be doing bbq and thinking your low carb. Oh and I have our steer being processed at the butcher right now. I told them to keep the brisket in one piece. I’m smoking that thing right away. Cant wait

I ate brisket that I smoked for lunch all week and still lost 4lbs. It was seasoned. I try to stay away from the sugary rubs but still.. I’ve been losing weight on BBQ. 🤣

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ate brisket that I smoked for lunch all week and still lost 4lbs. It was seasoned. I try to stay away from the sugary rubs but still.. I’ve been losing weight on BBQ. 🤣
Oh for sure. And brisket is healthy. Lots of fats and proteins. I just mean when people things of bbq they (or maybe just my fat arse lol) picture sweet baby rays lathered slabs of meat. How much are you down total? You’ve been on carnivore for a bit now

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Oh for sure. And brisket is healthy. Lots of fats and proteins. I just mean when people things of bbq they (or maybe just my fat arse lol) picture sweet baby rays lathered slabs of meat. How much are you down total? You’ve been on carnivore for a bit now

September 30th I was 295lbs and on November 4th I was 270lbs.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I honestly go through a lot more eggs. Especially with how expensive meat is right now. But with our meat we do mainly burger. I wish I could afford ribeyes every day but. . . Kids lol
As long as it’s beef I’m happy! Hell I can eat ground beef with fried taters slathered in brown gravy 6 days a week. We’ve got probably 40 head of chickens too to go with a freezer of beef so we have eggs o plenty. I am cheese o Holic too. We still buy that but it ain’t from grocery store. My wife orders it from Azure or something like that. They been wanting their own milk cow but I think we are better off to keep buying at local dairy.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as it’s beef I’m happy! Hell I can eat ground beef with fried taters slathered in brown gravy 6 days a week. We’ve got probably 40 head of chickens too to go with a freezer of beef so we have eggs o plenty. I a cheese o Holic too. We still buy that but it ain’t from grocery store. My wife orders it from Azure or something like that. They been wanting their own milk cow but I think we are better of to keep buying at local dairy.
Same, we’ve got eggs out the wazoo. I’m raising my own beef with help from a great older guy I met who’s been super generous with his time and service. My BIL is raising his own meat chickens but he said the total per bird is $9 but I can get a cooked rotisserie chicken for $4.98 at winco 🤷‍♂️. Honestly I’m super excited to drop some weight and be more mobile again

Latest posts

Top Bottom