Fasting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew a veteran once who toid me that he had given up sugar to include soft drinks and after several months he lost several pounds. When asked if he missed the sugar and soft drinks, he said that they didn"t taste good anymore. Do we really want that in our lives? Surgar Lovers UnIte!

Actually, I support caliber bob.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I have no issue admitting I’m addicted to pop and energy drinks. But as I get older I’m already noticing I’m physically lacking in my capabilities. I’ve done a two day fast and a three day fast and too be honest I felt great. I’m not a small guy and I know that my body processes fats way better than sugars and carbs. Been doing a lot of research on a 7 day water fast. One doctor online said that for every gram of glycogen in the body there are three grams of water. So when you go into ketosis you loses a ton of water weight (bloating) really fast and then you start to burn fat. I’m going to try and do a 7 day fast and then transition into carnivore. I really want to get away from pop and artificial sweeteners. I’d like to get back into a weekly sport like basketball or something to keep up my fitness but my oh my there is no way I could run around for more than 2 min lol.

All this to say I’m cordially inviting whoever wants to join me on a 7 days fast. C’mon people!!!
Hold my beer!

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Less to no sugar. Eat good food. Exercise with long walks and lift weights.

This is long lasting.
Agreed. But I am doing a purge of my system to rid my body of all the built up garbage. Three days is likely enough but I want to extend that. Then I’ll get back into eating quality food and hitting the gym again.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew a veteran once who toid me that he had given up sugar to include soft drinks and after several months he lost several pounds. When asked if he missed the sugar and soft drinks, he said that they didn"t taste good anymore. Do we really want that in our lives? Surgar Lovers UnIte!

Actually, I support caliber bob.
I used to drink my coffee with 2 1/2 to three teaspoons of sugar per cup and couldn't stand black coffee till I did keto the first go around so tuffed it out with just coffee and mct oil. After falling off the wagon, I tried a teaspoon of sugar again and it tasted like crap. Go figure. Now it's either black or mixed with heaping teaspoon of this:
download (48).jpeg

Coffee mixed with more coffee! Yum!🤪
Couldn't do the butter bullet coffee:puke:

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coffee mixed with more coffee! Yum!🤪
Couldn't do the butter bullet coffee:puke:
My wife and I process foods completely different. I Can eat a cube of butter (done it before on a dare) and feel fine. She eats that much fat and she’s in the bathroom 15min later. That being said I love bulletproof coffee. Rich and tasty. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom