2A rights being given to UN? lost in a vote.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess that's a yes, it has been talked about before. my bad...wielder of the ban.

Perhaps more appropriate and informative subject lines can be used by all. (another topic that has been touched) It's damn hard to search through threads that say "eating the bread and watching the circus" & Message from TX Attorney General. Legit? IMJS

these SL aren't that informative unless you actaully open the thread and read it. again...IMHO

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My "/sigh" was because it's been shown time and time again - fearmongering to raise funds to supposedly fight a bill that has zero legal effect in the U.S.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I guess that's a yes, it has been talked about before. my bad...wielder of the ban.

Perhaps more appropriate and informative subject lines can be used by all. (another topic that has been touched) It's damn hard to search through threads that say "eating the bread and watching the circus" & Message from TX Attorney General. Legit? IMJS

these SL aren't that informative unless you actaully open the thread and read it. again...IMHO

Oh, I agree on the ambiguous thread titles. Annoys me to no end. Especially on big political stuff, because at least 13 people want to post about it, and put "OMGZorz, you HAVE to read THIS!!!!!!!111!11!1!!!!" So that everyone else posts their own thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom