357SIG Round

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Glock 32 in .357 Sig. It is a hot round. I have several friends who have shot it and then went and traded their 40s for one. I love the gun. The only bad is that you can buy 9mm and 40 for cheaper.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The .357 Sig is just the .40 s&W necked down to .357 diameter which gives it ballistics near a .357 Magnum. If I worked Highway Patrol I might choose it since it has excellent hard barrier penetration (like the cab of a truck), but for other self defense I am happy with the .40S&W and the bigger bore. The
.357 Sig is very loud and firing a clip full in an enclosed room with no hearing protection would likely cause permanent damage.

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a glock 33 today because my FFL found a really good deal on it. I ordered a 27 that will be here Thursday, but he found the 33 for $380 delivered in OD green. This is my first 357 sig, so I am excited to shoot it. I guess if I don't like it, I will convert it to 9mm and give it to the wife. I really hope I like it!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The .357 Sig is just the .40 s&W necked down to .357 diameter which gives it ballistics near a .357 Magnum. If I worked Highway Patrol I might choose it since it has excellent hard barrier penetration (like the cab of a truck), but for other self defense I am happy with the .40S&W and the bigger bore. The
.357 Sig is very loud and firing a clip full in an enclosed room with no hearing protection would likely cause permanent damage.

thats what the OHP issues is the sig 226 in .357 sig and claremore pd carries the glock 31 in .357 sig

Latest posts

Top Bottom