$4.00 Deer cam!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So today we were in Lawton and needed to kill a little time so we went by Goodwill. I usually go by there when Im in Lawton or Chickasha or even in OKC to look for old NES games. Anyway so Im walking around browsing not seeing anything and then I see this black square thing by the electronics that catches my eye. I wasnt sure what it was so I picked it up and to my surprise it was a deer cam! Its a Moultrie D40 and I got it for a whopping $3.99+tax. I got home, put some batteries in it, turned it on and the digital/lcd screen thing is all messed up. There are bits and pieces of lettering trying to show up on the screen but you cant really read any of it. I got online and looked at the instructions for it and I could go step by step basically comparing what I was looking at on the camera to the instructions on the computer. I was able to go through all the settings and set the date, time, still or video shots, etc....so yea, cant read the screen, but the camera still works just fine and I got all the settings all setup. Closed up the garage and the flash works as well. Went out in the field by the creek and have it hanging already. Its not the best or most up to date deer cam, but it will get the job done and for $4.00 thats a hell of a deal if you ask me!

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was also in Chickasha Saturday for my boys football game and we went by that Goodwill and I found this shooting rest thing for $2.99. It was weird because as I was there Saturday I was thinking that I never see any shooting or hunting type things at Goodwill and then I looked a foot to the right and found this rest. Then today I found the deer camera. Double score this weekend! lol.

http://www.outdooropticshop.com/store-products-HP-66640-HUGHES:-BENCH-BUDDY-GUN-REST_35575038.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom