$400 for a very used XD-9 Tactical a fair price?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning all, Just thought i'd pick everyone's brain and see if you thought this was a decent price for a very holster worn (but seems to be flawlessly functional) XD-9 Tactical with all the XD gear?

I have an XD 45c and have really enjoyed it and have a few other 9mm's and would like to expand my collection and would primarily be using the XD 9 as a "ranch/truck" gun.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. If it is very used then I wouldn't pay much over $300 depending on what comes with it. If it is just the gun and factory mags $300-325. If it comes with extra mags, holster, mods, and ammo, than $400 may not be so bad.

ebman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
400 wouldnt be a horrible price but i dont think i would pay more than 350 for it. that being said just because it has lots of holster wear doesn't mean its been shot much. sent the slide to ol yeller and hell make it look good as new for a reasonable price. the plans to recoat it since its got lots of holster wear on it is why i wouldnt pay more than 350 for it.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I offered him $340 and he said that 4 was as low as he could get....I passed. Looks like I'll hit the gun show in shawnee this weekend....I've got the buying bug.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, I paid 350 OTD at a local gunshop for a like new XD40 service recently. Deals on these guns can be had.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think that for a 5" gun, its a very good price. It does depend on the definition of "well used"
thats a big difference between different folks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom