6.4 powerstroke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MPG is over rated. What do you want a priuis or a truck? All this talk about drag racing and you want to bring MPGs into it.:scratch:

Mopar > Ford/Chevy Have owned all 3 at one point.

Why not have your cake and eat it too LOL
who wouldn't want a crew cab 4x4 with a 400hp small block that gets 18-20mpg... I mean come on now :anyone:

I've too have owned numerous trucks, working on my third in 2 years lol (I'm usually good for a new one every 8-10 months) mainly ford and chevy and a few jeeps (Chrysler) cause I know better than to buy a dodge :hithead:

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you should do better research yourself, carmax might be able to help you out. I don't get remorseful over my spending. I have a 6.2 in the garage right now that i bought because of 402 hp. For an escalade that is just fine but I enjoy torque as well. I pull the boat twice a year. No I'm not pulling a trailer on a hot shot route daily so don't tell me what I need vs what I want. Diesels are built to last. Look up the longest lasting high mileage cars of record. All diesel my friend.

Hey I buy what I want as well so I'm with ya all the way there buddy LOL I also like the cab space of my SD, but trust me it's not worth it if you don't use tye truck for it's intended purpose. Mine is for sale right now cause of that reason.
BUT a 3/4 or 1 ton rides no where near as nice I don't care who you are. Plus a straight axel front....
As far as half tons being underpowered, a few hundred bucks in a 5.3 will get you damn near 400HP and a 6.2 is a beast!!!!
Your last statement about longevity shows you have not much or no knowledge of trucks. Maybe 30 years ago when a gas burner was wore out at 100k miles, ya maybe. But most all gas motors now are good for about 300k miles. Do you know what the recomended rebuild life of any light duty diesel is???? 300k miles! Have you seen the price difference in rebuild/replace between the two......

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you should do better research yourself, carmax might be able to help you out. I don't get remorseful over my spending. I have a 6.2 in the garage right now that i bought because of 402 hp. For an escalade that is just fine but I enjoy torque as well. I pull the boat twice a year. No I'm not pulling a trailer on a hot shot route daily so don't tell me what I need vs what I want. Diesels are built to last. Look up the longest lasting high mileage cars of record. All diesel. Sorry you couldn't afford to keep your SD. Don't be poor.

Hahaha haha Bwahahahaha.......
Wow, you really are clueless

First, selling my truck has nothing to do with $$$ brother
Second, if your great source for cars/trucks is CarMax.... Bwahahahaha Bwahahahaha :loser:

How about first hand knowledge, seeing that I've owned around 10 new or newer trucks in the last 7 years. Everything from new 1/2 tons to 1 ton diesels that I ran 240k miles on.

Nice try though

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carmax was a pun intended comment. Why so many vehicles in ten years ? Are you even driving them long enough to formulate a valid opinion?

Hahaha haha Bwahahahaha.......
Wow, you really are clueless

First, selling my truck has nothing to do with $$$ brother
Second, if your great source for cars/trucks is CarMax.... Bwahahahaha Bwahahahaha :loser:

How about first hand knowledge, seeing that I've owned around 10 new or newer trucks in the last 7 years. Everything from new 1/2 tons to 1 ton diesels that I ran 240k miles on.

Nice try though

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not have your cake and eat it too LOL
who wouldn't want a crew cab 4x4 with a 400hp small block that gets 18-20mpg... I mean come on now :anyone:

I've too have owned numerous trucks, working on my third in 2 years lol (I'm usually good for a new one every 8-10 months) mainly ford and chevy and a few jeeps (Chrysler) cause I know better than to buy a dodge :hithead:

Maybe you shouldn't buy a Dodge. You wouldn't want to trade trucks every 8-10 months if you tried one out. Everyone hates on a Dodge till they own one. Oh well more for me!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom