6000 posts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have some good friends who are attorneys. Their favorite saying is, "95% of all lawyers make the rest of us look bad." I've been fortunate. I've only run into 3 lawyers in that 95% block. One was incompetent, the other two were ( Litany of blue, profane, and derogatory language expressing truly felt emotions withheld for the protection of our children and the tender of ear.) crooks.

JB, you've got a too-well-developed sense of humor to be in the 95%. Are you really a lawyer?

Woody

sharkbait

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you could learn how to fling poo.

Have you not read any of my posts? Granted, not 6k of them...

After having spent 6 years as an adjuster I am of the opinion that we need PI attorneys and I'm not being a smarta**, I've just seen how some insurance companies choose to do business. That being said I could not resist busting your b*lls over your post count.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have some good friends who are attorneys. Their favorite saying is, "95% of all lawyers make the rest of us look bad." I've been fortunate. I've only run into 3 lawyers in that 95% block. One was incompetent, the other two were ( Litany of blue, profane, and derogatory language expressing truly felt emotions withheld for the protection of our children and the tender of ear.) crooks.

JB, you've got a too-well-developed sense of humor to be in the 95%. Are you really a lawyer?

Woody

Fortunatly for me, I've only met and had business with the top 5%.....

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have some good friends who are attorneys. Their favorite saying is, "95% of all lawyers make the rest of us look bad." I've been fortunate. I've only run into 3 lawyers in that 95% block. One was incompetent, JB, you've got a too-well-developed sense of humor to be in the 95%. Are you really a lawyer?

Woody

JB is a lawyer,he's not incompetent but he is incontinent!!:rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom