8:30 appt with Dr.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep she bought lunch at Maple Garden. I wanted Red Lobster. Anyway she got me squared away with my regular Doc, got everything faxed to another Dr in Norman and his office will call me after reveiwing all this mess.

Thanks for lettin me vent.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What started with epididymitis turns into a testicular anurism caused by drug induced Lupus.

Getting an "orchidectomy" will stop the pain and stopping the Hydralazine should cure the Lupis.

What a freakin day. Dunno if this is good or bad news.

okmic1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a little food in me now. Last week my appt was at 1pm, got seen at 230. He gets one more chance then im going somewhere else. And ima make a scene.

That's ridiculous. I went to my doctor this morning without an appointment for strep throat. I got there just before 8am when they open, let two ladies go ahead of me that showed up while I was waiting and still got out of there in less than an hour.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What started with epididymitis turns into a testicular anurism caused by drug induced Lupus.

Getting an "orchidectomy" will stop the pain and stopping the Hydralazine should cure the Lupis.

What a freakin day. Dunno if this is good or bad news.

Having had epididymitis before, I can sympathize with the pain from having to wait but now having complications that will result in surgery just takes the cake. I hope their plan solves your problem and removes the pain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom