8 year old raped at local walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lord help anyone that tried that **** with one of my kids!!

The general concensus of people talking about this, esp the dads out there, more than one had said if that was my son, I would have killed that bastard right there. I would not convict a dad who defended his child.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Said store employee walked in while he was trying to remove the boys clothes. Sad that it even got that far. What does a dull knife and rubbing alcohol have in common ? NUTTIN which he should not have either.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rich, I live in NW OKC, and at NW HWY and Rockwell is a shopping center on SW corner of that area that has a large Target among many other places. Well, and I ramble here, but there is a liquor store a few doors down from the Target and a large parking lot for all. Anyway, I patronize this place for my weekly wine when he is not busy and he is young and he knows what I do for my ol' part time job. Just yesterday I stopped and saw him and he is worried about security and so forth, but he said earlier in the week he noticed a fellow in a sedan in the large lot just sitting and watching people. Well, the guy is out there for long periods of time. Now, My young friend opens the liquor store of course at 10 AM and the wife comes in later much later in the day and relieves him so he can take the kids home and she closes. Well, she notices the same car and fellow out there. Well, long story short, they call the Oklahoma City PD and they arrive. The Police find computer, cameras, etc. and upon checking his identity, he is a convicted felon for child molesting several times and was per the report watching kids going in and out of the Target. I now this was a ramble but it is fact. We can never be too careful, with kids or anything else. thanks, Rich.

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rich, I live in NW OKC, and at NW HWY and Rockwell is a shopping center on SW corner of that area that has a large Target among many other places. Well, and I ramble here, but there is a liquor store a few doors down from the Target and a large parking lot for all.......

Be alert - if it doesn't look right or feel right, it probably is not right. Call the local LEOs and tell them what you have observed. Better safe than sorry. This may be the ultimate "civic duty." The unofficial "Neighborhood Watch."

Just my 2 cents...

Latest posts

Top Bottom