8 year old raped at local walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be alert - if it doesn't look right or feel right, it probably is not right. Call the local LEOs and tell them what you have observed. Better safe than sorry. This may be the ultimate "civic duty." The unofficial "Neighborhood Watch."

Just my 2 cents...

You are so correct, had my SDA too long to screw it up now. Thanks, old One here.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the looks of his face in the picture it looks like he's already had a minor "tune up". I'm sure there will be more to come when his buddies in jail find out what he's charged with.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That ever happens to one of my kids and Im beating the crap out of that person.

Sincerely, I am glad I am old, because you young ones might handle it better than this old one. I would be down in Big Mac in no time. I just can accept this crap at my age, children, children, please, the most innocent people in this world. Sorry kids, I just can't handle this. Thanks.
Lone Wolf

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no cure, there is no rehab. These animals are beyond repair. The only thing that keeps them from reoffending is the fear of re-incarceration. For most, that fear isn't enough. News stories like this infuriate me. Feed all of them to the hogs!

Latest posts

Top Bottom