95 Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Have you killed the rat yet??????
Pretty sure he is dead or vamoosed. Both poison blocks are gone and there has not been any turds on the motor it battery tray for a couple days.
I’m now looking at the injector harness. Instead of splicing in the new connectors, just replace that piece of that harness. Dorman doesn’t make one and Ford doesn’t make it anymore. That explains why the pre owned ones are pricey on ebay. I’m going to call around today and see if I can find one.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure he is dead or vamoosed. Both poison blocks are gone and there has not been any turds on the motor it battery tray for a couple days.
I’m now looking at the injector harness. Instead of splicing in the new connectors, just replace that piece of that harness. Dorman doesn’t make one and Ford doesn’t make it anymore. That explains why the pre owned ones are pricey on ebay. I’m going to call around today and see if I can find one.
Awesome. Lets hope he didn't go into the vent system to die just to get back at you.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let the fun begin!
3A596723-F48B-49E8-9A3A-080C82D2DE90.jpeg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

There is a company in Arkansas that builds factory wire harnesses. I have used them several times on custom harnesses on Jeeps and my Rock Buggies.

IMG_9498.jpeg

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ain't nothing that a couple hours with a soldering iron and some heat shrink tubing won't fix.

I would open the entire harness and inspect it, just be sure. I've repaired several vehicles that have sat for an extended period. All sorts of surprises just waiting for the unwary.

Looks like you've got this well in hand. Good luck.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ain't nothing that a couple hours with a soldering iron and some heat shrink tubing won't fix.

I would open the entire harness and inspect it, just be sure. I've repaired several vehicles that have sat for an extended period. All sorts of surprises just waiting for the unwary.

Looks like you've got this well in hand. Good luck.
If you decide to fix it the old fashioned way I have a bunch of those wiring connectors that have solder and heat shrink all in one.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a company in Arkansas that builds factory wire harnesses. I have used them several times on custom harnesses on Jeeps and my Rock Buggies.

View attachment 469478
How is the pricing? I thought about getting a used harness that is in better shape but decided to go to work on this one. I found one more connector that needs replaced and have it on the way. I ‘think’ I’ll be ready to start putting everything back together tomorrow

Spider27monkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those unibody Fords are a bit rare; there's one that runs around Owasso. I talked to him one day in front of Lowe's.

For you jokers with the "Chevy in Fords" disease: Gene Carter was a machinist and drag racer here in Tulsa years ago, ran the machine shop at the NAPA store in East Tulsa. I was having a Ford block bored, and went to check on the progress. One of his Chevy drag cars was on a trailer behind a 1 ton Ford truck outside of the shop. He told me "people ask me why I tow my Chevy race cars to the track with a Ford.....I tell them because I want to get there!"

'Nuff said.
I took a carb there one time that was giving me fits. He took less than a minute setting the air fuel mixture screws. Car ran like a top after that. Don't remember the exact address, north of 21st and 129th on the west side of the street.

Latest posts

Top Bottom