A recap of everyone's weekend hunting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This was from the drizzle yesterday evening, before it rained last night, nasty today....
20161203_152432.jpg

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Left the house about 6 and headed to Binger. It's a place I hunted many years ago and got word from the owner,an old friend from college, that the guy that leased it for the last ten years did not re-up. So, I did a little walk about and found a couple huntable box blinds and kicked up an 8 point and a spike. Looks like I have another free place to hunt til it sells. Been on the market for over five years,so it's looking good!
I graduated from the big town of binger and I do a lot of my hunting in caddo county. I hate there is a place I missed out on. But I am happy you found a place to hunt. Good Luck

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'll take that over another deer. That's something I still have yet to shoot ... a bobcat. The only shot opportunities I have ever had have been during deer season, and I've turned them down. Never have managed to call one in.

Probably because you're going when the weather is too nice. :) Cloudy, cold, windy, next to heavy cover, bring shotgun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom