A Thank you to all that I have dealt with on here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I get that people are acting like assholes. But people are leaving both sites. People who were decent contributors, whiny or not.

It'll come down to me waiting this drama out. I've been here too many years and have seen it too many times. Then, I'll go where the people go. If they ever decide. I'll go to the forum that has the most content I like. Right now, out of like half a dozen, it's 0 of them because everybody is spread out like a whore on nickle night. If a forum ever develops halfway decently, I'll be on that one. Even if that makes me a whiner. I'd rather do that than talk to myself.

Croc:

ericrolson.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_01_croc_smile.jpg

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You had to be there.

He's not pleading, he's gone. He just doesn't want to leave people wondering what happened to him.

Will he be back? Maybe, but right now, all signs point to no, and that covers several people who used to be prolific posters both here and at OKF. What went down went down badly; quite frankly, I'm not sure how it could've been handled worse--and this applies to both sides.

There are a few of us, like me and Mugsy, who harbor ill will towards none and will continue to move among the sites, but there are several who probably won't be back, at least not any time soon.

I'm kinda in this boat as well. Got friends at all locations. Too old to do anything but chill I guess...

Latest posts

Top Bottom