A Thank you to all that I have dealt with on here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You OK?

I'm not used to seeing one, and two word responses from you... :ooh2:

Hahahaaaa. Thought I would give you guys a break every now and then.

Funny, when I first started posted in forums it was right about the time that all of the chats went dead- I dont know about you guys but around 96' for me it was AOL and NetZero and hanging in Yahoo chat rooms. I would give these 1 or 2 word posts in the forum threads and never started one at all, sometimes I might go a full sentence. I would get shite from everybody for it for not posting enough or padding my count or whatever. But Im one of those passive-aggressive ADHD OCD dyslexic types that is super shy until I warm up to people then at the end of the night at the party Im the guy with the lamp shade on my head doing standup for everybody. I have a journalism background but never could type for shite. Hell before JB was even an owner and just a peon he sent me a PM one afternoon about me not using the space bar at all between sentences. I was just trying to fit more of my longwinded BS into my post. LOLLL. I was making him dizzy trying to read my shite. After that it was off to the races. Still, I have always just figured nobody cares to read what I have to say anyways so F it, type on.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kinda in this boat as well. Got friends at all locations. Too old to do anything but chill I guess...

From our perspective, there is no "us" vs. "them." They've created a place for themselves and I hope they enjoy it. Despite some of the **** aimed in our direction, I have no ill will. The only thing I thought was particularly low rent were the insults aimed at Keelty, Jeff and FBT. They've done an absolute ton of good for members of both sites. Some people have short memories.

I'm also thankful for the support I've received. We will get this place back on track. I've got the resources and the commitment of some good people.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just cause I am a member at all 3 sites, I wish no ill will on anybody nor business. I don't believe you can find anywhere I spoke negatively about anybody except K9 man and Ace@%&×.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From our perspective, there is no "us" vs. "them." They've created a place for themselves and I hope they enjoy it. Despite some of the **** aimed in our direction, I have no ill will. The only thing I thought was particularly low rent were the insults aimed at Keelty, Jeff and FBT. They've done an absolute ton of good for members of both sites. Some people have short memories.

I'm also thankful for the support I've received. We will get this place back on track. I've got the resources and the commitment of some good people.

Thank you. FBT will survive....lol

We're all grown ups, we know there are boundaries and some of us like to push the limits:Heya:, but attacking a person's charachter and integrity is on an internet forum is just poor form.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you. FBT will survive....lol

We're all grown ups, we know there are boundaries and some of us like to push the limits:Heya:, but attacking a person's charachter and integrity is on an internet forum is just poor form.

Ed Zachary... especially when we know FBT suffers from the absence of both! :P

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liken this entire situation to having a party in your parents house. Everything's cool until something gets broken or there is a fight. Then the party is over. Jokes are not cool but unless overtly critical they don't hurt feelings if you're a big boy. Personal hateful insults are serious and need addressing. Physically threatening anyone is illegal, period. And dumb. Other than that, learn to get along with those you don't agree with.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread has lasted so long I've forgotten what it was about, seemed like there was some butthurt, and someone taking their toys to play somewhere else? :cry11:

Latest posts

Top Bottom