A Thank you to all that I have dealt with on here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Thanks to all who I have dealt with on here. I will say that all those I have met up with and Bought from, just as many that I sold to. You were all first class! Out of 150 or so transactions of buying from and selling to, only had one glitch to speak of. Goodluck to each of you that I have met up with.

I am gone. The owner and some mods of this place has ruined it for me. See ya!

So you actually gonna stay away or nah?

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do any of y'all care? If you don't want to sell to, buy from, or trade with him, then don't, but why keep talking about him?

We require new members to contribute before allowing access to classifieds, why should we not require current members to contribute to maintain access?

More it was the way he blew out and then talked **** on other forums, but now wants to come back for some shopping.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you guys keep picking on him, I am going to leave, that's not a threat, it's a reality, you are a bunch of meanies and I don't have to take your crap...

But I might come back later, when you aren't looking, just to personally profit from this great sight, I just don't want anything to do with you meanies, except for your money, I do like your money, and your good deals, but seriously, I am gone now, right now, never to return, until maybe later...

LOL....

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We require new members to contribute before allowing access to classifieds, why should we not require current members to contribute to maintain access?

More it was the way he blew out and then talked **** on other forums, but now wants to come back for some shopping.

^ THIS

Some of us know Rick and are giving him a hard time. However to say your are leaving but still come back to reap the benefits is bad form.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you guys keep picking on him, I am going to leave, that's not a threat, it's a reality, you are a bunch of meanies and I don't have to take your crap...

But I might come back later, when you aren't looking, just to personally profit from this great sight, I just don't want anything to do with you meanies, except for your money, I do like your money, and your good deals, but seriously, I am gone now, right now, never to return, until maybe later...

LOL....

Pretty much this!! Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom