A Thank you to all that I have dealt with on here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of us know Rick and are giving him a hard time.
Well, that's fair enough. I do a fair amount of that myself. ;)
However to say your are leaving but still come back to reap the benefits is bad form.
Maybe so, but is it really any worse than they guys who post in a GD thread, get jumped on by the the Sandy Mangina Brigade, then bow out of the thread saying that they'll just stick to the classifieds?

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Says the guy that just jumped into it...

Guess I should have stepped lightly...

s2.quickmeme.com_img_cc_cc1b095e7edefd786b5b72207e1cf3243f8709bf4f1f2b3f68c1170574753ca9.jpg

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Maybe so, but is it really any worse than they guys who post in a GD thread, get jumped on by the the Sandy Mangina Brigade, then bow out of the thread saying that they'll just stick to the classifieds?

Giving Rick sh*t too but yes it is. At least the people that say they are sticking to the classifieds are being completely truthful about their actions.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sandy Mangina Brigade= Mr. Glock, good stuff right there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom