A thank you to Viet Nam vets and the United States by a former Viet Nam citizen.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess this means that the invite you made to myself and my wife for dinner some time with you and Scott isn't going to happen? :)

You know, I could overlook the snarky comment you made to me about GC and the fact that he's a JBT as plenty of people are that stupid and overly impressed with themselves and their woefully uninformed opinion of what LEO are all about ... but your constant bashing of this country and all it stands for is a bit much for this plain spoken country gal. So ... since you asked in a public forum, I'll answer in a public forum ... If I were you I'd not hold my breath waiting on an "official" invite to dinner (or anywhere else for that matter). Thank you very much for playing. :)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ban me for what? I've always remained civil in my exchanges. I abide by the terms of the forum as I'm a guest.

I have a life beyond the forum. Those with excessive post counts obviously don't. :)

I'm not sure who your talking about not having a life because of excessive posts. What in your determination is Excessive, and could you break that down into minutes on line, vs registration on the forum?
Also, could you check the rest of the forum and see who actually has a life outside of it? Only checking the GD and not the Shooting and Hunting and fishing forums should get you a pretty good idea on who has a life and who is sitting in a truck stop posting from their phone.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure who your talking about not having a life because of excessive posts. What in your determination is Excessive, and could you break that down into minutes on line, vs registration on the forum?
Also, could you check the rest of the forum and see who actually has a life outside of it? Only checking the GD and not the Shooting and Hunting and fishing forums should get you a pretty good idea on who has a life and who is sitting in a truck stop posting from their phone.

Oh, com'on Dennis ... you KNOW he is talking about me and my excessive post count. I think he's just jealous because I married better than he did. :) Besides, I have actual FRIENDS here ...

Not something poor ol' Dutch can be accused of ... :)

(But I have learned something from our resident **fill in your favorite CofC violation here** ... If you put that stupid smilie-face thingee after every paragraph apparently you can troll all day long and it's "okay". :) )

ETA: To put the thread back where it belongs. I've met a few VN vets and refugees in my day. All of them (the ones that shared) had stories that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I never met a single solitary VN national here in this country that wasn't eternally grateful for what our men and women in uniform did for them. Too bad all folks who migrate to this wonderful country do not understand how lucky they are to be able to live in this GREAT nation. I'd like to suggest North Korea, China or even some of the Middle Eastern countries for a while. Might help them see just how lucky they are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom