A threat from a coworker....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no spring in there when you take off the mag cap. Apparently it's only a 2+1 gun with no way to increase capacity (dangit), but it's better than nothing.

gyolai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no spring in there when you take off the mag cap. Apparently it's only a 2+1 gun with no way to increase capacity (dangit), but it's better than nothing.

now that sucks... i shot a buddy's bout a year ago and man it feels alot smoother than my remington 1100 for sure

1911user

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So... where to buy accessories? :D I've never owned a shotty before, so I'm wanting to customize it a bit.

They've been out of production for several years, probably more than a decade. IMHO they are not a good candidate if you want to start modifying and customizing a shotgun. There are a few deer barrels available on places like gunbroker, but they don't sell cheap and it will never be more than a 2+1 shotgun. I doubt you'll find a pistol grip stock for it (and please don't cut down the factory stock or chop the barrel). It is a nice hunting/skeet/trap shotgun though especially if you have a newer one with the removable choke tubes. From past reading, they are very reliable in rugged hunting situations (think duck hunting in very bad/wet conditions).

My unsolicited advice is to use it as-is for now, then later sell/trade it for something closer to what you want.

If someone needs the manual for a Winchester 1400 shotgun, PM me. I have 2 different versions in .pdf format.

Latest posts

Top Bottom